Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Cards from Blog Reader Stephen

While most of you have moved on to the latest and greatest (2012 Topps Series 1 at the moment), I'm still working my way towards completing sets from last year.  My latest swap - with blog reader Stephen - netted me the final Minds that Made the Future card that I needed from Allen & Ginter (even after opening a case and a half of the set):

I like the Minds that Made the Future set quite a bit - and I'll be sure to talk about it more during an upcoming theme week (consider that your spoiler alert for the day).

Stephen also sent me one of the two remaining Cabinet cards that I needed:

I now only need Cabinet card #9 (which is the one pictured below - image yanked from eBay):
This is the last cabinet card that I need - hit me up if you have one to trade!

If you happen to have this card sitting around, please let me know!  I'd love to try and work out a trade so that I can knock another set off my want list!

Finally, I landed 30 (!) more diamond parallel cards for my set.  At this point, I think I'm finally over the halfway mark towards having the Series 2 diamond parallel set complete.

Thanks for all the great cards Stephen!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments