Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Dr. Suessian Trade of Sorts with Smed!

Smed, over at the aptly named Smed's Baseball Card Blog recently sent me a few Reds cards (plus a card from my want list).  It took me a couple of weeks (I'll blame the group break), but I finally was able to gather up a return package for him of cards from his want list.  Although the package won't go in the mail for a couple of days yet (with the holiday on Monday dontchaknow), I figured it would still be a good idea for me to show off what Smed sent my way.  To keep things interesting, each card will accompanied by a rhyme.  And yes, I'm a math guy and most definitely NOT a word smith so this ought to be interesting (and by interesting I think I mean painful).


There are so terribly many cards on my want list,
You might say that I'm a hoarder.
One of the sets that there are plenty cards that I've missed
Is Gypsy Queen including this Papi green border.



Mini cards are lots of fun
Especially of Frank Robinson.


I've said it before, I'll say it again
I have no clue about the Bowmen*.

*you mean you don't pluralize Bowman and Bowmen?  Who knew?


 Beer before liquor, never sicker.
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear.


A Pacific Dawkins numbered out of 160,
In it's own strange way is kind of nifty.


I haven't got any more time
to come up with another rhyme.


Thanks for the great trade
and if more are to be made
check out the want list
and offer up what cards won't be missed*

*by you of course, I want 'em

Comments