Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Brad

One thing that I've noticed when trading with people is that the closer and closer I get to completing a set, the more anxious I am to acquire those final few cards.  Case in point - 2011 Topps Lineage Stand-Ups.

Before my recent trade with blog reader Brad, I only needed two of the stand-ups.  Now, that total is down to one (if you have Alex Rodriguez' Stand-Up card please let me know)!

How did I end up with the Aaron card?  A small stack of Griffey Jr. cards and a slightly larger stack of Frank Thomas cards.  It was kind of fun in an "old school trade" kind of way - you know, the 'ol "here's a pile of this guy for the card of that guy" routine.

Thanks for the trade Brad - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

PS:  If you are looking for the Theme Week post, the first one will be a bit later today (around lunch time on the East Coast).  Enjoy!

Comments