Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: 2003 Fleer Flair - Packs 3 and 4

If you missed the gorgeous relic card from the Fleer Flair box topper that we opened this morning, I invite you to go back through the archives and check it out.  However, that's old news new...let's keep ripping packs and see who else can land some cool stuff!

Pack 3:
9.  Carlos Delgado - Blue Jays
16.  Ivan Rodriguez - Marlins

41.  Jim Thome - Phillies
81.  Ichiro - Mariners
90.  Barry Zito - Athletics

I'm giving the pack win to the Marlins because I happen to like the Rodriguez card best of all.  I will admit that the Ichiro was a very close second place...but second is only first in a long line of losers.  Remember that.

Pack 4:
54.  Richie Sexson - Brewers
64.  Shawn Green - Dodgers
66.  Austin Kearns - Reds
DC-RO.  Diamond Cuts:  Roy Oswalt - Relic

Woah, there's a nicely designed relic card!  I love the fact that the Oswalt relic features a colored jersey rather than the typical white or gray stuff that most of today's relics seem to be.  The Diamond Cuts jersey relics are seeded 1:9 packs according to the pack wrapper.  Congrats on the relic (and pack win) Houston, you've earned it!

Comments

  1. If anyone gets any high numbers 91 and up, I would be interested in trading for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! So I guess that means I won both packs AND got the Oswalt relic! Good couple of packs for me! Great break so far Chris! Can't wait to see what else got pulled!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment