Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break: Two of the Last Four UD Patch Collection Packs

Our box of UD Patch Collection promised 4 relics plus one box topper.  So far, we've found three relics and two box toppers...  And I can say that I've opened the final four packs - we beat the odds again!

Here's half the remaining packs...

Pack 1:
20.  Manny Ramirez - Red Sox
76.  Alfonso Soriano - Yankees
106.  Albert Pujols - Cardinals

115.  Shannon Stewart - Blue Jays
119.  Orlando Hudson - Blue Jays

A pack win for Toronto, though you might argue that the Yankees, Red Sox, and Cardinals are all more deserving despite the fact that the Blue Jays had two base cards.  Oh well, my break - my rules.

Pack 2:
6.  Curt Schilling - Diamondbacks
8.  Gary Sheffield - Braves
47.  Lance Berkman - Astros
75.  Bernie Williams - Yankees
97.  Mike Cameron - Mariners
132.  All-Star Patch:  Adam Dunn - Reds

Wooooooooooo!  The first Reds hit of the break - and one of the patch cards no less!  This makes me happy since I thought the cards were pretty cool!  That makes five pack wins for my beloved Redlegs, I'll take that given my usual luck in group breaks.

That's the four promised patches...but as I said in the post intro, you can expect that we beat the odds with this box - stay tuned!

Comments