Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break Wrap-Up

The second Group Break of the year is finally completed!  I've begun the process of organizing and packing up the cards.  If all goes well, the cards should all be in the mail by mid-week (since I can't mail on Monday due to the holiday).  To tide you over, here's the final group break tallies.  Note, these are unofficial because sometimes I make mistakes (and/or forget to add a card - or add a card twice) in my haste.  Even so, it gives a pretty decent idea of who got what!

Finally, one other quick announcement:

You might have noticed I added a another pair of "ad" blocks to the right of my blog - I've launched a new page which will hold all of my box reviews from here on out.  I'm hoping that eventually the page will be able to be used as a resource for everyone!  I have a nice opportunity to review plenty of boxes thanks to the group breaks (but they are time consuming posts to write so I won't usually be able to review all the boxes before needing to send cards out)!  I'll try my best to pick and choose which boxes I review.  For the current break, I already reviewed a couple of the boxes so make sure to check 'em out and let me know what you think.  Do you need more information than what I provide?

Comments

  1. Thanks for another fun break !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Totally enjoyed the break and will be looking forward to the next one.
    Thanks for putting in all the work. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment