Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

My Cardboard Mistress is Better Than Your Cardboard Mistress

That's right, Adam from the wonderfully named My Cardboard Mistress blog recently sent me a few cards that I needed for my 2011 Allen & Ginter set.  I sent Adam a big stack of Ginter cards that he needed plus a couple of 2011 Topps Lineage minis (and a trade stack pile) - in return I landed the following:

A flower card!  This one is FOW-4:  Mexican Hat.

At this point, I only need one more of the flower cards - FOW-3 (Shirley Poppy) to be specific.   I actually have one copy of each card for my set at this point - but I wanted to try and plant a copy of each card as well in the gardens this spring.  I'll call it my Allen & Ginter garden!

Next, a relic of John Lackey of the Boston Red Sox.

I have a bunch of relics from the set now - but I'm always looking to add more to my collection so this is appreciated....

...but not nearly as appreciated as this Sanya Richards relic!

The non-baseball relics are difficult to track down so I was extremely happy to land this multi-colored relic.

Thanks for all the great cards Adam - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments