Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Topps Heritage: Getting Closer to Completing the Set!

I know that you were probably hoping for another group break post...especially since each of the first three posts today resulted in a hit a piece!  However, I have to post content that's not just group break stuff all the time too...so here it is!

I recently contacted an eBay seller and completed a transaction outside of eBay (oh noes!).  It turned out that the seller is the author of a couple of different blogs (including one detailing 2012 Topps that is quite interesting)!

 Basically, I bartered for four short prints (plus the last remaining base card) that I still needed from the 2011 Topps Heritage set.  Total cost (including shipping) was a little under $2.00 a card.  Probably not the best deal possible, but once you get down to needing 15 cards or fewer you gotta take what you can get!

Speaking of getting, here's what I still need to somehow acquire:
2011 Topps Heritage:Base:  426, 436, 445, 453, 454, 460, 464, 467, 468, 475, 499 

And now, here the latest short printed cards to go into the Heritage binder:

443.  Brian McCann

456.  Jeff Keppinger

482.  Ron Gardenhire

488.  Koji Uehara

Comments

  1. I have my 2011 Topps Heritage set (with SPs and all non-relic or auto insert sets) bindered up as well.

    Checked my extra SPs and didn't see anything from your list. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment