Featured Post

Delivery Time! Blog Reader Kindness Edition

I've said it a number of times, but my favorite part of blogging is all the trading I get to do with various people.  Sometimes, however, I get contacted by blog readers who don't even want anything in return for what they are going to send me.  I've had two or three such offers lately - here's the first one to arrive in my mailbox.

This particular card is from blog reader Edgar who saw that I still needed one of those pesky 60 Years of Topps insert cards.

That's right - the Reggie Jackson was the final card I needed in order to complete my 60 Years of Topps insert set for both Series 1 and Series 2!

Edgar also threw in some "packing material" cards - who knew that Warren Moon was packing material?!

Thanks a lot Edgar!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments