Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

The Great Allen & Ginter Relic Quest

As you may or may not know, I've decided to try and track down the entire relic set from both the 2010 and 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter sets.  Recently, I've returned to eBay with the hopes of snagging a few relics for a relatively low price...  Although I haven't won many such auctions (the total is only two over the span of three months), I was able to recently acquire this Jack LaLanne relic which includes a bit of film from the "Godfather of Fitness."

Thanks to the LaLanne relic, I now have 64 of the (supposedly) 198 different relics in the set.  If you happen to have any that I am still missing (and I'm sure you do as many of the relics are the common baseball player relics), I'd love to try and work out a trade!

Here's my complete list so far

Note:  Llist removed because it was ruining my blog!

Comments