Featured Post

Group Break 3: 1995 Topps Dimension III - Packs 3 and 4

I showed the first two packs of the Topps Dimension III box as part of a "preview" for the group break.  Here are packs 3 and 4.

Pack 3:
18.  Scot Leius - Twins
27.  Mike Piazza - Dodgers

49.  Dave Nilsson - Brewers
51.  Travis Fryman - Tigers
56.  Lenny Dykstra - Phillies


Pack 4:
3.  Ruben Sierra - Athletics

21.  Will Clark - Rangers
29.  Jim Edmonds - Angels
39.  Robin Ventura - White Sox
53.  Rey Sanchez - Cubs

I particularly like the Sanchez card - a nice card for the Cubs to be sure!

What do you all think of the cards?  I know it's sort of hard to tell exactly how much you like them based on the scans, but I'm still curious as to your thoughts.  It seems like the set was a huge flop when it was first released - but that was probably more because of price point than anything else.

Comments

  1. I have a few of these cards and I think they're pretty neat. I like 'em better than Sportflics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment