Featured Post

Group Break 3: The FINAL PACKS of the break!

As the title suggests, we are down to the final packs of the break (3 to be precise).  After opening the last three Fleer Fall Classic packs, the entire break will be completed.  My hope (and plan) is to start packaging up cards tonight and get most (if not all) of them in the mail tomorrow.  Of course, my wife is also making me read The Hunger Games tomorrow so that I can go with her to the movies and know what is going on.

Without further ado, here are the final packs of the group break!

Pack 22:
14.  Larry Doby - Indians
16.  Babe Ruth - Yankees
31.  Goose Gossage - Yankees
90.  Steve Carlton - Phillies
17 of 19 SC.  Series of Champions:  Ty Cobb - Tigers

Pack 23:
11.  Luis Aparicio - White Sox
58. Whitey Ford - Yankees
65.  Ty Cobb - Tigers
69.  Chief Bender - Athletics
6 of 30 HF:  Hall of Fame:  Cy Young - Red Sox #1217/1937

And the final pack of the box (and the break):

Pack 24:
7.  Paul Molitor - Blue Jays
18.  Rollie Fingers - Athletics
88.  Tony Kubek - Yankees
Relic:  RF GB-MS.  George Brett (Royals) & Mike Schmidt (Phillies)

What a nice card to end the break on!  The relic features a piece of Brett's clothing so the card goes to the Royals despite Schmidt's appearance.

Congrats to the Royals for the final hit (and two colors at that) and thanks to everyone who participated in the break.  I hope to return shortly with another break - I think I might pick out some boxes tomorrow if I get a chance.  

Comments