Featured Post

Group Break 3: More Circa '96 Cards

Happy Friday all.  For once, I'm not excited for Friday since this is my last day of spring break.  As usual, I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped to - but I did get to grill a lot since we've had unseasonably warm weather all week here in north central PA.

Pack 13:
10.  Roger Clemens - Red Sox
39.  Travis Fryman - Tigers
54.  Ron Coomer - Twins
77.  Norm Charlton - Mariners
127.  Greg Colbrunn - Marlins
146.  Mike Piazza - Dodgers

147.  Moises Alou - Expos
155.  John Franco - Mets

 One thing I like about the Fleer Circa cards is that the backs of the cards are almost good enough to be the front of the cards!  Fleer was often a confusing set like that in the mid 90s, what can I say?

Pack 14:
38.  Jim Thome - Indians
41.  Melvin Neives - Tigers
52.  Dave Nilsson - Brewers
90.  Dean Palmer - Rangers
120.  Dante Bichette - Rockies
144.  Hideo Nomo - Dodgers
191.  Rod Beck - Giants
4 of 30:  Access:  Frank Thomas

The Access card is another one of the fold out cards (seeded 1:12 packs).  I was hoping to land the Larkin version but, based on the odds, that seems even more unlikely now that we've pulled two Access cards from the box already.  Oh well, at least this is a nice card for the White Sox.

Pack 15:
18.  Jim Edmonds - Angels
33.  Kenny Lofton - Indians
63.  Cecil Fielder - Yankees
70.  Bernie Williams - Yankees

110.  Brian McRae - Cubs
116.  Steve Gibralter - Reds
165.  Jim Eisenreich - Phillies
185.  Steve Finley - Padres

Comments