Featured Post

Group Break 3: Two Boxes of SportsClix Figurines (6 Baseball Players)

The SportsClix boxes turned out to be a bust.  I thought people might be interested in having them as part of the group break, but it turns out they probably weren't worth what it will cost to mail them (at least in terms of people's interest in my group breaks).  That said, while I doubt I'll use SportsClix again, there are 12 boxes of the figures in this break so let's see who else we get!

Box 2:
Hideki Matsui - Yankees
Jay Gibbons - Orioles
Randy Wolf - Phillies

Box 3:
Mariano Rivera - Yankees
Eric Chavez - Athletics
Paul lo Duca - Dodgers

I am ahppy to see that five of the six figurines go to people who claimed the team initially.  At least they will go to good homes and people will cherish them for the little mini wonders that they are.  I suppose if your main team and your secondary team (for those that purchased the extra team option) each end up with a few different players you could figure out how to play the game that the figures are designed for and have a little competition with yourself.

Comments