Featured Post

Group Break Randomization: FINAL TEAM ASSIGNMENTS!

I didn't fill the break - but I've begged and pleaded enough.  No one else wants to join, so fine...  Since I have to pick up wayyyy too many slots, I decided that I would make each of my selections a +1 selection (which will provide a maximum number of possible random teams).

Here's the final list of who claimed what...
Arizona Diamondbacks
Atlanta Braves - DutchCardGuy +1 (PAID)
Baltimore Orioles - apba66and0 +1 (PAID)
Boston Red Sox - Brad +1 (PAID)
Chicago White Sox
Chicago Cubs
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
Cleveland Indians - Jason +1 (PAID)
Colorado Rockies - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
Detroit Tigers
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
Kansas City Royals - Tim +1 (PAID)
Los Angeles Angels
Los Angeles Dodgers - Night Owl (PAID)
Milwaukee Brewers
Minnesota Twins
New York Mets - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
New York Yankees - NYHitman +1 (PAID)
Oakland Athletics
Philadelphia Phillies - Brad (PAID)
Pittsburgh Pirates - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
San Diego Padres
San Francisco Giants - arpsmith +1 (PAID)
Seattle Mariners - Nachos Grande +1 (PAID)
St. Louis Cardinals - Tim (PAID)
Tampa Bay Rays - Nachos Grande (PAID)
Texas Rangers
Toronto Blue Jays
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos

Thus, there are 13 teams that will be randomed off.  I will enter them in Random.org and award them in order as the people are listed below:

DutchCardGuy
apba66and0
Brad
Nachos Grande
Jason +1
Nachos Grande
Nach0s Grande
Tim
Nachos Grande
NYHitman
Nachos Grande
arpsmith
Nachos Grande

Here's the output from Random.org after hitting randomize three times...

And so, here are the final team assignments!


Atlanta Braves - DutchCardGuy
Florida Marlins - DutchCardGuy
New York Mets - DutchCardGuy
Texas Rangers - DutchCardGuy

Baltimore Orioles - apba66and0
Chicago White Sox - apba66and0

Boston Red Sox - Brad
Milwaukee Brewers - Brad
Philadelphia Phillies - Brad

Chicago Cubs - Jason
Cleveland Indians - Jason

Kansas City Royals - Tim
Minnesota Twins - Tim
St. Louis Cardinals - Tim

Los Angeles Dodgers - Night Owl

New York Yankees - NYHitman
Toronto Blue Jays - NYHitman

San Francisco Giants - arpsmith
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos - arpsmith

Arizona Diamondbacks - Nachos Grande
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
Colorado Rockies - Nachos Grande
Detroit Tigers - Nachos Grande
Houston Astros - Nachos Grande
Los Angeles Angels - Nachos Grande
Oakland Athletics - Nachos Grande
Pittsburgh Pirates - Nachos Grande
San Diego Padres - Nachos Grande
Seattle Mariners - Nachos Grande
Tampa Bay Rays - Nachos Grande

Trading is allowed up until Wednesday, March 14th.  Please make sure both parties comment on the blog for any mutually approved trades.

As you can see, I ended up with wayyyyy too many teams in the break.  However, it doesn't appear that anyone else wanted in the break so it was either I pick up the slack or we cancel the break (and I had already ordered the boxes...)  Oh well, I guess it means more trade bait for me...  That being said, if someone does want to pick up a team (or more) from my group of teams, make me an offer.  Right now I believe I am losing money on the break before shipping cards out to everyone.  I'd love to sell a few more teams if I could...

Comments

  1. White Sox are available. Would take Cubs, A's, Tigers or Rangers if interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment