Featured Post

Delivery Time! Contest Winnings from Back in January!

Quick note:  I have meetings at work today (last official day for me this year before summer vacation) - and I would like to start the group break tonight when I get home.  Before I can do that though, I still need payments from a few people...also, there is one slot left if anyone would like it - otherwise I'm going to either claim the Padres (and hope for that Gwynn auto) or the Mariners (to hope for Ken Griffey Jr. cards)!  I now return you to the regularly scheduled post...

....

The school semester is (finally) over (all but a meeting today) - which means now that I'm not teaching and grading I can get caught up on all my old trade posts.  This post, technically speaking, isn't a trade post - rather, it is a contest winnings post!

I don't usually win contests - but once in awhile I get lucky.  Of course, I did end up with the football prize (and I don't collect football) but maybe the football cards will find their way into a card draft that I host at some point in the future...they sure are nice..especially the McGahee patch (even if I hate the Ravens as a Steelers fan)!

Along with the football prize cards, Kevin also threw in a few assorted Reds - including some Gypsy Queen cards that I needed!  A great prize indeed!

Thanks for the cards Kevin!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments