Featured Post

Delivery Time! Group Break Swag for JABO's!

I may host a lot of group breaks on my blog - but I also try to support other people when they host their own breaks!  One such prolific group break is Kyle over at JABO's.  I joined in on his group break (#5 I think) by grabbing the Reds.  I didn't walk away with any hits or anything overly great, but I did still land a few nice cards for my personal collection (which is the point of a group break, isn't it?)!  Of the cards that I landed, here are my favorites:

I certainly can't complain about walking away with three nice Ken Griffey Jr. cards (even if one of them is a half-Braves card too).  The Adam Dunn stand-up card is from Bazooka but unless I have another one in my collection already it won't ever be folded!

Thanks for hosting the group break Kyle!

Comments

Post a Comment