Featured Post

Delivery Time! Group Break Swag from JABO

Although I spend a lot of time hosting my own group breaks, I also try to jump in group breaks that other people host as well when I get the chance!  Recently, I did exactly that when I joined a group break over at Juuuuust a bit outside (aka JABOs).  I, of course, grabbed the Reds and ended up with a stack of about 45 cards.

Of the 45 cards, there were a few that stuck out - some because I actually needed them for my sets:

Topps Lineage '75 mini:
Joe Morgan

and a pair 2011 Bowman Platinum cards:
Chapman & Votto

I also got my first 2012 Heritage cards (and probably my last Heritage cards too as I plan to sit the set out this year).

I love the Joey Votto card (hopefully the 2012 MVP) and the Brandon Phillips chrome card - also awesome!

Along with those, there were a few other nice additions, Griffey Jr, Tom Seaver, and a Frank Robinson from the Shoe Box Collection (?).  I don't know anything about that set - but based on the various Reds I got, I wish I did know more about it!

And with that, another successful group break!

Comments

  1. FoF, I have to tell you. Reading these posts have sort of reinvigorated my desire to get back into collecting again. My kids are at the right age too, where I can get them involved in it as well. Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment