Featured Post

Group Break 4: FINAL TEAM ASSIGNMENTS!

It's time for final team assignments - there were 15 teams that needed to get randomed off so I used random.org to help out!

I entered all 15 teams into random.org and hit randomize three times.  I then assigned teams in the order they appeared to the following people who paid for the +1 option:


Community Gum
CaptKirk41
Jon
Tunguska
Jaybarkerfan
Stealing Home
Dutch Card Guy
Brad
Pirate's Treasure Room
apba66and0
Play at the Plate
CaptKirk41
Nachos Grande
Nachos Grande
Nachos Grande

You'll notice my name there three times at the end - that's because there were three unpaid "slots" in the break so I had to pick them up.

Here are the randomizations:

And with that, the final TEAM ASSIGNMENTS for Break #4 in 2012!   If you haven't paid yet, please do so ASAP, thank you!

Last update:  4/10/12 at 9:46 PM EST
All paid - thank you all!


Arizona Diamondbacks - Nachos Grande
Atlanta Braves  - Community Gum
Baltimore Orioles - CaptKirk41
Boston Red Sox  - Jon
Chicago White Sox - Nachos Grande
Chicago Cubs - Tunguska
Cincinnati Reds - Nachos Grande
Cleveland Indians - Baseball Dad
Colorado Rockies - Jaybarkerfan
Detroit Tigers - Nachos Grande
Florida Marlins - apba66and0
Houston Astros - Dutch Card Guy
Kansas City Royals - Tunguska
Los Angeles Angels - Brad
Los Angeles Dodgers - Stealing Home
Milwaukee Brewers - Play at the Plate
Minnesota Twins - Community Gum
New York Mets - CaptKirk41
New York Yankees - Dutch Card Guy
Oakland Athletics - Stealing Home
Philadelphia Phillies - Brad
Pittsburgh Pirates - Pirate's Treasure Room
San Diego Padres - CaptKirk41
San Francisco Giants - apba66and0
Seattle Mariners - Pirate's Treasure Room
St. Louis Cardinals - Ike's Cards
Tampa Bay Rays - Jon
Texas Rangers - Play at the Plate
Toronto Blue Jays - Jaybarkerfan
Washington Nationals/Montreal Expos  - CaptKirk41


I hope to start ripping and posting group break packs tonight - who knows, you might even see a pack posted before I go to bed!

As you can see, I ended up with the Tigers, White Sox, and Diamondbacks as the three "unclaimed teams."  If anyone is interested in offering up the Mets, Mariners, or Astros for the Tigers or White Sox I'd do that trade as I have enough Tigers and White Sox cards for trade bait already!  Of course, anyone else can trade as well - I just need both group break participants to confirm the trade ON THIS POST by each leaving a comment with the accepted trade.

First packs should be coming soon (and if you missed the "preview packs" go back through the archives to check those out).

Comments

  1. I'll trade the Twins for either the White Sox (I know it wasn't on your list) or the Padres or for a team that will get me either of those two. Otherwise, I think Rhubarb Runner will be getting a nice big mail day.
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon...stay tuned later tonight - you might not want to make this trade. I was about to accept your offer but decided to rip tonight's packs first. Good thing (for you) that I did!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment