Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Barry Larkin Collection 127: 1987 Donruss - #492

Barry Larkin
Year:  1987
Brand:  Donruss
Card number:  492

As anyone who collects a player (or players) from the modern card manufacturing era can attest to, one of the difficulties is tracking down all the various rookie cards of the player!  Luckily for me, there weren't too terribly many card sets in 1987 - but even so, there are still a whole bunch of rookie cards!

This particular card is one of the tougher ones to find in good condition mostly because of the black border.  As for the card itself, the front of the card is fairly basic in a Donruss-y like way.  The back of the card is equally Donruss-y...which I guess means the entire card is nondescript.  Even so, I like it - but I also like 1991 Donruss so take my recommendations with a grain of salt!

Comments