Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Bryce Harper Auto in a 2012 Topps Archive Retail Blaster? Yes Please!

You'll see my first blaster's worth of 2012 Topps Archives a bit later this week.  In fact, I typed the entire contents (plus plenty of scans) before I opened the second blaster.  As you'll see, it was a good thing too or else there'd be no way I'd have the ability concentrate after pulling this bad boy out of the other blaster...

Woooooo!

Now, I'm no dummy - I've already listed it on eBay - you can see I put the Buy It Now nice and high (a guy can hope) but there have been a couple more listed since I posted mine so I doubt I'll get that.  It still should fetch me a pretty penny though - and help pay for my Allen & Ginter case that I want to buy in July!

You won't hear me say there's nothing good in retail blasters!  ...and the Reds just hit a walk-off home run to take their third game in a row against the Braves.  What a great day!

Comments

  1. Two words for this post. 1) Wow! 2) Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice retail hit. Is it even possible to sell it fast enough? I hope you get some good A&G money for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:23 AM

    That's awesome - congrats on getting that alot of that Ginter case paid for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you must have gone nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where does that rank among your best pulls ever? Good luck w/ the auction.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the sick pull!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment