Featured Post

Did Blogger Fix the Blog Roll?!

As the post title suggests, Blogger has appeared to fix the issue plaguing all our blog rolls for the past 6 months or so!  I was able to update mine (it currently has 276 blogs on it) this past evening.  I would urge all of you to do a similar update if you haven't yet before things break again!

Once you've done that, don't miss my Mathematics of Games and Gambling post.  A topic that seemed to have resonated with a few readers and, as such, will most likely be making multiple appearances over the next few months!

Comments

  1. Yes they did. It's about time. The "Most Recent Blog Posts" section of the Sports Card Blogroll is now finally fixed. Now with 359 blogs.

    Sincerely,

    JayBee Anama
    bdj610

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I finally have it on my blog. I whittled it down to 273 from 350 to see if shortening it would help. Maybe it did or maybe they coincided with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have my prayers been answered? I'll find out when I have a minute ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment