Featured Post

Group Break #5: 1999 Fleer Molten Metal - Packs 6 and 7

I'm curious as to which of the seven boxes in the group break that you all like best (whether you are in the break or not).  Let me know!

While you decide, I'm going to open another couple of the Molten Metal packs - a set that's a lot of fun to open!

Pack 06:
21.  Jeff Kent - Giants
29.  Bobby Abreu - Phillies
34.  Richie Sexson - Indians
46.  Javy Lopez - Braves
126.  Jeremy Giambi - Royals
149.  Vladimir Guerrero - Expos
Xplosion parallel:  111.  Tony Clark - Tigers

Congrats to the Tigers on the metal card pull!  I've said it before, but the metal cards are really, really nice!  I love the image on them - for some reason it seems so crisp.  I don't think the scan does the cards justice at all.

Pack 07:
8.  Denny Neagle - Reds
40.  Chuck Knoblauch - Yankees
51.  Juan Encarnacion - Tigers
80.  Tino Martinez - Yankees
123.  Bernie Williams - Yankees
142.  Derek Jeter - Yankees

Eesh.  I feel like I need to wash my hands after all those Yankees!  I suppose that's an awesome pack for roddster (who claimed the Yanks) but for everyone else it's a case of "moving right along."  It should be noted that the Tino card is the first duplicate out of the Molten Metal box.

Comments