Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break #5: 1999 Fleer Molten Metal - Packs 20 & 21

Bear with me as the final group break posts go live.  I appreciate the patience for those who are in the break (and those who are not in the break)!  I have managed to get at least one non-group break post up each day which hopefully helped keep my blog interesting for everyone!  That said, there's still a few packs remaining to be opened, so let's get right to it.

Here's the next two out of the Fleer Molten Metal box.

Pack 20:
5.  Edgar Renteria - Cardinals
37.  Greg Vaughn - Reds
86.  John Olerud - Mets
99.  Mike Mussina - Orioles
113.  Troy Glaus - Angels
Xplosion:  150.  Ben Grieve - Athletics

Another metal card - this one belongs to the A's.

Pack 21:
15.  Ruben Rivera - Padres
41.  Ricky Ledee - Yankees
61.  Jason Giambi - Athletics
95.  Omar Vizquel - Indians
110.  Jesse Garcia - Orioles
132.  Cal Ripken Jr. - Orioles

Certainly a nice pack for the Orioles.  I really like the Ripken card - though I find myself liking most cards of the Iron Man.

Comments