Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Group Break #5: 2000 Pacific Aurora - Packs 33 and 34

The Pacific Aurora box has provided us with a huge stack of cards, plus a few nice inserts.  Will it also yield a Tony Gwynn autograph?  I keep hoping.  Four packs remain to be opened, here's half of them.

Pack 33:
4.  Mo Vaughn - Angels
17.  Will Clark - Orioles

46.  Omar Vizquel - Indians
83.  Jacque Jones - Twins
137.  Jose Canseco - Rays
Scouting Reports:  7.  Sammy Sosa - Cubs

The Scouting Reports cards are seeded 4:37 packs - and this happens to be our fourth so I don't expect we'll see any more in the remaining three packs.

Pack 34:
14.  Greg Maddux - Braves

26.  Henry Rodriguez - Cubs
48.  Mike Lansing - Rockies
84.  Brad Radke - Twins
114.  Chad Hermansen - Pirates
125.  Tony Gwynn - Padres

I'm not going to lie - I saw the back of the Gwynn card as soon as I ripped open the pack and I got a little excited.  Unfortunately, it was only his base card (at least it's still a nice card even if it isn't signed).

Comments