Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Nachos Grande: Gone Fishin'

After a month or so of 3+ posts per day, I have decided that if I don't slow down my posting a bit I'll end up totally burnt out (like some of these people I suppose).  As such, you'll probably see my blog popping up on your blog roll a bit less often than normal, but rest assured, I still plan to continue blogging and card collecting.

I have to admit that 2012 hasn't been nearly as much fun for me on the blogging front because I haven't been completing many trades.  Why haven't I been trading?  Well, mostly because no seems to have any of the cards that I still need...and the fact that I have yet to purchase a single pack of 2012 product.  However, with the release of Allen & Ginter around the corner - and with my plan to purchase a case, I'll finally have some fresh trade bait!

Until then, I'll still do my best to keep you entertained with various posts - perhaps I can use some of this time to whittle down my pile of Barry Larkin cards that are waiting to be scanned and written about for my Larkin Collection series.

I should also mention that I'm going to have sporadic access to the internet over the next week or so (which will also contribute to a slowing down of the blog).  Please bear with me - I will respond to each of you who writes to me when time allows.

Comments