Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

2012 Allen & Ginter Group Break: New Pricing for All Teams!

Alright, I tried the tiered pricing with some success - but not enough to come to close to covering the cost of the case, not to mention shipping and supplies.  Thus, I'm going to change up the pricing for the remaining teams.  Here's the deal - buy one team of your choice, get a second team at random.  Total cost:  $85 (includes shipping).  That's less than the price of a single box of Ginter - and you get a case worth of hits for TWO teams!  I would hope that's a good enough deal to get more people involved!

There are a bunch of good teams remaining - including one of the "top tier" teams in my estimation (the Red Sox).  I'm hoping to be able to fill up the break by doing this!  You can sign up here after taking a look at the remaining teams:

Pittsburgh Pirates -
Baltimore Orioles -
Cleveland Indians -
Minnesota Twins -
Oakland Athletics -
San Diego Padres -
Colorado Rockies -
Florida Marlins -
New York Mets -
Arizona Diamondbacks -
Houston Astros -
Milwaukee Brewers -
Toronto Blue Jays -
Boston Red Sox  -
Atlanta Braves  -
Chicago Cubs -
Los Angeles Angels -

Comments

  1. I'll go with the Nationals....and take the plunge, you convinced me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i already took the giants yesterday but still listed here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, thanks - got your marked down.
    DCG: Yep, my mistake! I've fixed it now, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could i get the red sox and a random?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brad's Blog: Of course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment