Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Angels For Yankees?! What's Happened to Me?

The other day I posted a self-loathing sort of post full of "woe is me" attitude.  Luckily, my better sense caught up to me and I was able to delete the roughly 1,000 word diatribe before most of you were awake and reading the blogs.  One of my complaints in the essay was my lack of drive and focus in regards to new cards...but right after I wrote the piece I ended up agreeing to four or five different trades all involving 2012 Topps Archives.  I guess the self-pity post worked after all!

Today, we look at a simple sort of swap - I sent Tom (from Angels, In Order) a few Angels base cards from the Archives set. In return, he knocked off a couple of the rarer cards for me.

First, a Yankee (that I still needed):

The Archive short print set runs from card 201 through card 240 (ok, there is also a 241 that is a super-duper short print of Bryce Harper but I don't think I'll ever be getting that one).

The other card that I got was one of the Archive reprint cards.

The reprint set runs 50 cards in size - and seeing how they are seeded 1:4 packs they aren't overly rare, but there's so many to acquire that it's still proven to be quite a challenge.

Unfortunately for me, sometimes I end up agreeing to multiple trades for the same card - that's exactly what happened here.  As such, this card is now available for trade (preferably for one of the other reprint cards that I still do need)!

I should mention that I have a whole bunch of other Archive cards available for trade - including inserts, short prints, and those gold parallels if anyone is interested (you can find the full list here).

Thanks for the trade Tom!  And, as always, if anyone else wants to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments