Featured Post

A Reader Needs Your Help!

About a week and a half ago, I was contacted by blog reader Harold who had a rather unique trade proposal.  Harold was willing to send me a few of the 2011 Topps Attax cards that I still needed in exchange for a bit of help.  You see, Harold has a pair of signed baseballs (how he obtained them I don't know) but he has no idea who signed each one.  That's where you guys (and gals) come in.
The above ball is a real major league baseball according to Harold.  The ball below is a little league ball.  I have no idea who signed either though I would guess that the above ball is someone whose number was 31 or 32 (that's what it looks like to me underneath the signature anyhow).


If you have any idea who might have signed one (or both) baseballs, please leave your answer (or best guess) in the comments below.  If you have some sort of "proof," even better - feel free to leave a link.  I'll be forwarding Harold a message letting him know that my loyal readers are on the case (think of this as a more solvable version of the Ginter code)!

I hope that someone out there can help out Harold because he was awfully good to me!  I ended up with a nice sized stack of 2011 Topps Attax cards that I needed including this awesome card of Minute Maid Park.

I've never been to a game in Houston (I've only been to Houston once in my life) but from what I can see Minute Maid Park looks to be pretty nice.  I have been to PNC Park in Pittsburgh - multiple times including once this year already and I know for certain that PNC is gorgeous.

Harold also threw in a few diamond sparkly cards - my contest is still running (see here)!

Thanks for the trade Harold, and hopefully some of my readers can help you in your quest to figure out those signatures!  And, of course, if anyone else wants to trade:  Check out my want list and make an offer!!

Comments

  1. Pretty sure the top one is Derek Lowe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the top one is Derek Lowe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top on is defintely Lowe. See the link below:

    http://coolmarkdown.info/img/cdn.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-product-image/24-t1293021-500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bottom one looks like a bad Marty Keough maybe. The Keough definitely looks right, but the "Marty" doesn't. Then again, in a hurry, anything is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could be Matt Keough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment