Featured Post

Ginter Group Break: Box 3: Packs 17 - 20

You may think that since it's already 9:00 PM (my time) that I won't be able to finish off box #3 in a single day.  Pssh.  I fully plan one more post later tonight just to prove you naysayers wrong.

Box 3:
Pack 17:
Motte - Cardinals
Brett - Royals
Markakis - Orioles
Cabrera - Giants
Reg. mini:  144.  Joe Benson - Twins
What's in a Name:  93.  Billy Butler - Royals
Framed relic:  Jackie Joyner-Kersee - (runner)

Woah!  Our second non-baseball relic of the break (and second of this box for that matter)!  Now two teams that get shut out have a chance at something pretty cool!  And for the record, I plan on chasing all the minis PLUS the relic sets - so if anyone ends up with relics that don't need/want, I'd love to work out a trade for them!!

Pack 18:
Bench - Reds
Buchholz - Red Sox
Carpenter - Cardinals
Kaline - Tigers
Jimenez - Indians
Cruz - Rangers
What's in a Name:  9.  Red Schoendienst
Reg. mini:  103.  Alexi Ogando

The Bench card is pretty nice if you ask me!

Pack 19:
McCann - Braves
Street - Padres
Koufax - Dodgers
Kennedy - Diamondbacks
Hamels - Phillies
Peacock - Athletics
What's in a Name:  19.  David Wright - Mets
Reg. mini:  165.  Alex Avila - Tigers

Even packs that aren't exciting still provide some nice stuff for team collectors (like the Wright and the Avila mini).

Pack 20:
Montero - Diamondbacks
Victorino - Phillies
Moore - Rays
Trumbo - Angels
Jeter - Yankees
Baseball Sketch:  10. Albert Puhols - Cardinals

Base short print:  304.  Kyle Farnsworth - Rays
A&G back mini:  28.  Dustin Ackley

The Cardinals get one last gasp at glory with Pujols with the baseball sketch card.

How about the relics from this box so far?  Roger Federer and Jackie Joyner-Kersee?!  Good stuff - fun break so far (hope you are enjoying it as well)!

Comments

  1. I'm your Ginter dealer I guess. I have a Drew Stubbs relic. I'll trade it to you, if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good - someone that would be interested in my David Ortiz and Chris Young relics. Shoot me an email and we'll talk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment