Featured Post

Ginter Group Break: Box 3: Packs 9 - 12 (Sweet!)

Usually I type the post in order as I write it - i.e. I don't go back and change previous lines after opening up subsequent packs.  However, the first pack in this post caused me to back up a bit and say "SWEET"!

Pack 09:
Holland - Rangers
Knight - (coach)
Fister - Tigers
Morse - Nationals
What's in a Name:  18.  Stan Musial
A&G back mini:  102.  Huston Street - Padres
Framed relic:  AGR-RF.  Roger Federer (tennis)

You can't hardly beat the timing for pulling the Federer - right off his victory at Wimbledon!  What a great card.  Since it isn't a baseball player though, it will be randomed off between all the teams that don't receive a hit in the break.  Now people might start rooting against their team in terms of getting a hit just so they have a chance at landing the Federer relic...

Pack 10:
McCutchen - Pirates
Milone - Athletics
Walden - Angels
Weeks - Athletics
Liddi - Mariners
Wilson - Angels
What's in a Name:  91.  Alex Rodriguez - Yankees
A&G back mini:  197.  Ty Cobb - Tigers

By now, you've all seen the back of the A&G back mini cards - and other than the number and player, they all basically look the same.  I'll give my scanner a rest when it comes to those from now on.

Pack 11:
Prado - Braves
Wilson - Giants
DiMaggio - Yankees
Bourn - Braves
Maybin - Padres
Gehrig - Yankees
What's in a Name:  47.  Jacoby Ellsbury
Man's Best Friend:  3.  Golden Retriever

You know I love this card since I have a golden myself.  

Pack 12:
Soria - Royals
Davis - Rays
Helton - Rockies
Lind - Blue Jays
Mataya - (billiards)
Historical Turning Points:  16.  French Revolution
Reg. mini:  125.  Ben Revere - Twins
Base short print:  309.  Bela Karolyi - (coach)

Even though the last pack wasn't exciting, that was a fairly awesome foursome of packs if you ask me.  The Federer relic was the highlight but I love the Golden Retriever card too!

Comments

  1. B/C I can't seem to get enough Ginter, I picked up a rack 3 pack and have a couple more minis for you: Lincecum and The Ingenue. Going in your pile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment