Featured Post

Ginter Group Break: Box 5: Packs 1 - 6

We are now 1/3 of the way through the case break!  At this point, I don't think it is necessary to type up the base cards any more (I'm fairly certain we have at least one of every base card, and two or three of a lot of them by now)!  Instead, I'll list the short prints and other other cards of note for each of the remaining packs.

Box #5:
Box topper:
N43:
Johnny Bench - Reds

Yes!  That's the one N43 card I was hoping to get for sure!  I am undecided about whether I want to also try for all the box toppers this year - but at least I have a start on the project should I decide to do so.

Pack 01:
What's in a Name:  14.  Chipper Jones - Braves
Reg. mini:  170.  Don Mattingly - Yankees

Pack 02:
What's in a Name:  73.  Ryan Zimmerman - Nationals
A&G back mini:  174.  Ubaldo Jimenez - Indians

Pack 03:
Willow Cove:  Jack Guttman
Base SP:  343.  Zack Greinke - Brewers
Black border mini:  128.  Andrew McCutchen - Pirates

Pack 04:
What's in a Name:  54.  Juan Pierre - Phillies
Military Leaders:  10.  Dwight D. Eisenhower

Pack 05:
Historical Turning Points:  Industrial Revolution
Base SP:  350.  Howie Kendrick - Angels
Reg. mini:  219.  Ian Kennedy - Diamondbacks

Pack 06:
Willow Cove:  Don Givens
Base SP:  323.  Brian Roberts - Diamondbacks
Reg. mini SP:  349.  Danny Espinosa - Nationals

I sincerely hope that the abbreviated pack write-ups don't upset anyone.  By doing it this way though, I can drastically speed up the process of ripping and writing each pack - as evidenced by the 6 packs in this post rather than the usual 4!  I'll still try to include roughly the same amount of scans as before though so you won't feel cheated in that regard!

Comments