Featured Post

Is Anyone Still Working on 2011 Topps Heritage?

I skipped working on (or even purchasing) the 2012 Topps Heritage set because I was still knee deep in needs for the 2011 set.  However, I am pleased to say that at this point in time I only need 10 more short prints, namely:
426, 436, 445, 453, 454, 460, 464, 468, 475, 499
In addition to getting around to collating the remaining cards in the set, I added a massive number of cards to my 2011 Heritage trade bait page, including a pair of short prints, some inserts, and a chrome card - not to mention tons of base cards!

If you have any of the short prints that I still need, I'd love to work out a deal.  I'd be happy to send a ton of base your way - anything to both clear up storage space for me and get closer to completing the set!

One more plug, just for fun I listed a few of my base (non-short print) Heritage cards on Listia.  I consider it an experiment to see if I can dump off some of the base cards that way...I'm extremely low on storage space at the moment!  Help me out if you can.

Comments

  1. I've got a 426 and 468 to spare. I'll check your trade list soon or else you can check out my want list.

    http://tenetsofwilson.blogspot.com/p/want-lists.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need 479. Still looking through my stuff for things you need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment