Featured Post

UD Retro Week: The Final Two Packs!

We finally made it to the end of the week - and with that, the final two packs out of the UD Retro box.  I hope you have all enjoyed this blast from the past!

Pack 23:
8.  Chipper Jones
46.  Gaylord Perry
64.  Tom Seaver
98.  Jose Canseco
119.  Futurama:  Geoff Jenkins
TC26.  Time Capsule:  Roger Clemens

I admit to having a bit of pack fatigue - I've run out of things to say!  Luckily, there is only one pack remaining so I think I can power through.

Pack 24:
4.  Jay Bell
13.  Nomar Garciaparra
23.  Ken Griffey Sr.
25.  Barry Larkin

110.  Futurama:  Jaret Wright
116.  Futurama:  Derrek Lee

Woooooooooo!

So what, I didn't land an autograph nor did I get one of the super rare serially numbered cards.  Nope, but I did get a brand new Barry Larkin card for my collection and that alone makes me happy!  Good stuff out of the box (though an auto would have been a nice touch to end on).

Comments