Featured Post

UD Retro Week: Three Packs Before the Fourth

It's almost the Fourth of July which is a great holiday for me.  It usually means plenty of grilled food, plenty of friends, and plenty of family.  Throw in some warm weather and the pool and we are really talking fun times.  However, before the festivities can begin, we need to bust a few more of the UD Retro packs.  Here's another three.

Pack 9:
3.  Tim Salmon
53.  Marquis Grissom
76.  Jose Guillen
97.  Nolan Ryan
117.  Futurama:  Richard Hidalgo
TC33.  Time Capsule:  Greg Maddux

I'm curious as to whether anyone out there has any of the UD Retro insert set cards for trade?  I'd actually like to complete the Time Capsule set but I'm doubting that there are enough possible traders...

Pack 10:
36.  Damion Easley
38. Livan Hernandez
66.  Yogi Berra
81.  Mark McGwire
105.  Futurama:  Kerry Wood
G25.  Groovy Kind of Glove:  Scott Rolen

I don't like Rolen as a Cardinal but since he's a Red now this card is still going to be a keeper for me!  Heck, if there is a positive reaction to my plea after pack #9, I might go for the full Groovy set too.

Pack 11:
36.  Damion Easley
54.  Paul Molitor
67.  Derek Jeter

97.  Nolan Ryan
105.  Futurama:  Kerry Wood
113.  Futurama:  Matt Anderson

Comments