Featured Post

Contest: Round 2 Reminder!

I opened up Round 2 of the contest this morning.  Make sure you check the original post in order to see your next writing prompt.  I also issued a "Revenge Challenge" where anyone who got knocked out in the first round could email me a scan of a baseball card with the chance that it would be included as a prompt in a later round. That offer is still open - so if you did get knocked out, make sure you look through your collection and send me a card you think would make for a good writing prompt!

Good luck to all - I'm looking forward to lots of interesting reading in the next round!

And, for those that enjoy looking ahead - here is the up-to-date contest bracket.  I'm curious what you think about the Challonge website - so far, I love the bracket feature (makes keeping track a lot easier for me).  Does it show up nicely for you?

Comments

Post a Comment