Featured Post

Contest: Round 3 Voting is Now Open!

Before the vote, I have a request for all vanquished competitors.  You aren't done yet - if you'd like to, send me a scan of a single baseball card that might make for a fun writing prompt.  In this way, you might be able to get a little "revenge" by having your card chosen as a writing prompt in the NEXT round.  I have a few cards already but I'd like a few more in order to have the best possible choice/selection!  Thanks

Now, on to the Round #3 vote!

1.  Carlos Salgado (entry) vs. 25. Mark (entry)
Best Post?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

----


13.  30 Year Old Cardboard (entry) vs. 5. BA Benny (entry)
Best Post?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

----


2.  Play at the Plate (entry) vs. 10. gcrl (entry)
Best Post?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

----


19.  Kyle4KC (entry) vs. 6. Spankee (entry)
Best Post?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

-----

You can view the up-to-date bracket here.  Good luck to all.  The deadline to vote is Sunday, August 26 at 8:00 PM EST.

Comments

  1. Really? 52-17? Carlos, you're going to get more votes for your entry than the sum of all votes for each of the other brackets. I don't know how you do it, but you have a very dedicated network of constituents. Since CNN, FOX and ABC have each projected you to win, I will send my congratulations one evening early...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mark, I'm even amazed at the total. I'm actually wondering where my constituency skyrocketed... I wasn't expecting this total.

    Thank you Mark... get back at me with a nasty card please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment