Featured Post

Delivery Time! Night Owl Sends Me the Queen

The acquisition of the 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter cards has been quite a bit slower than I expected (to be honest).  In fact, I have barely been able to put a dent in my want list - and I didn't even need all that many cards after opening a case for myself (besides the regular back minis - I need a lot of those).  Luckily for me, Greg (aka Night Owl) checks my want list quite a bit and was able to hook me up in a nice little swap of Ginter cards.

What'd I get?  I know you are practically screaming at your computer monitor wishing I would hurry up and get on with it.  Of course, what I can't figure out is why you are screaming at your computer when you could simply scroll down.  Silly blog readers.

I ended up with a Queen:

2 Code cards (and a Queen):

Three regular back minis (and 2 code cards (and a Queen))*:

And a black bordered Red and a gold bordered Red (and 3 regular back minis (and 2 code cards (and a Queen)))*:

*You will take those nested parenthesis and like it.

Thanks for the cards Night Owl!  If anyone else would like to swap - check out the 'ol want list and make an offer.  I am currently looking for all the variations of the Reds minis (gold, black bordered, ad back) in addition to the full regular back mini set - everyone ought to have something they could trade me!  Here's a link to my 2012 Ginter trade bait too - just to get the trade juices flowing.

Comments