Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Tom from Waiting 'til Next Year

I recently completed a trade with Tom from Waiting 'til Next Year.  You can tell that Tom is a Cubs fan simply by the title of his blog - and with the Cubs performance this year, I'm sure all Cubs fans are waiting for next year to arrive!  Anyhow, this isn't a post to rail on the Cubs (after all, they probably still have a better record than my Reds if you take the last decade or so).  Instead, I'd rather highlight the new additions for my collection thanks to a Cubs fan.  If you'd like, you can read about Tom's side of the trade on his blog here.

Tom sent me four 2012 Topps Archives insert cards that I needed for my collection.  In order, I ended up with a new cloth sticker of Eric Hosmer...

And a reprint of Rod Carew...

And an In Action of Troy Tulowitzki...

And a Deckle Edge card of Ichiro.

Even better, Tom threw in a gold parallel of Johnny Cueto!

I decided not to actively chase the Reds parallels in the Archives set but I certainly won't turn down anyone sending me one!

Finally, Tom sent me two of the final three cards that I need for my 1991 Donruss set.

Thanks for the great trade Tom!  And, as always, if anyone else wants to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad the cards made it safely! I feel like I've been waiting 'til next year forever. Good trades do make the time go faster though. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would gladly trade for that tulowitzki (i think it's a double for you, right?)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment