Featured Post

Did You Know?

Did you know that I have started a new blog?  I recently began the blog Trial By Blogging which I hope to use as my educational outlet.  As you can see by the few initial posts, each entry will have something to do with education, teaching, or mathematics (including origami).  It's my hope that I will eventually develop a bit of a following of like-minded (or non-like-minded) teachers and professors where we can have an interesting dialogue.

In sport news, I recently won a McDonald's prize from the London Olympics contest - an authentic Lolo Jones signed flag.  The flag is huge - and I don't have room for it in my house so onto eBay it went.

Finally, I opened up the next pack of cards from the group break (2012 Topps Minis box) and there is a printing plate from one of the claimed teams.  Who got lucky?  You'll have to wait to find out!

Can't make out Lolo's autograph in the big photo - this should help:

And the certificate just so everyone knows it is legit!


Comments

  1. Congrats on the flag. I won a couple of music downloads and there was only about 40 songs to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing better than winning a Lolo Jones signed flag would be winning, well, Lolo Jones. Hubba Hubba

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment