Featured Post

Group Break 7: Announcement and Another Pack

Greetings all.  A quick update before I get to the next pack.  This week at work has been extremely hectic (why I ever though hosting a group break the same week as the first week of school is beyond me).  Anyhow, I had originally hoped to have all the packs opened, cards sorted, and envelopes packed and mailed by tomorrow (Thursday).  I can tell you with assurance right now that there is now way for that to happen.  I'll still do my best to get the cards out to everyone ASAP - but it looks like the first batch won't be able to go out in the mail until Saturday at the earliest.  I also have a couple of trade envelopes packaged up that will also go out on Saturday.  Thanks for your patience.  And now, on to the next pack.

2012 Topps Minis:
Pack 22:
Ryan Vogelsong - Giants
Wilson Betemit - Orioles
AL Batting Avg. Leaders - Cabrera, Young, Gonzalez
Texas Rangers
Derek Holland - Rangers
Eric Young -  Rockies
Brandon League - Mariners
Casper Wells - Mariners
Juan Pierre - Phillies
Skip Schumaker - Cardinals - Black Parallel #1/5

Woah, there you go Cards!  A great hit - and #1 out of 5 to boot!  There are still two more packs remaining in the box, so even if your team hasn't hit anything big yet, there's still hope.  I also expect one of the two packs to hold an auto or relic since we haven't found our hit yet (printing plates don't count, right?)

Comments