Featured Post

Oh Good Lord: What Have I Gotten Myself Into Now?



It's all Listia's fault.  I sold some stuff on the site...and then I saw a featured auction which was for a Lego minifigure.

"I used to like Legos," I said to myself.  "I wonder what this auction is for."

An hour later, I now know all about a special type of Legos called minifigures.  Essentially, they are single packs of Legos which include one minifigure and his or her corresponding "props."  You may recall that I already won a mini tennis guy from Listia.
Well, now I have two figures - the second coming from an eBay auction.



That's right, I now own the tennis guy and the bagpipe dude (complete with kilt).  Did I mention that the Lego minifigures are released in series...and that there are only 16 figures in a series...and I have two of them already...and oh my goodness, what am I doing?

One more problem:  The two figures I have are from Series 7...which means (mathematically speaking), there are 6 previous series for me to collect as well.  I couldn't possibly do that, could I?  Aren't baseball cards enough?  Didn't I learn anything from all the previous card sets that I still haven't completed?
Oh dear.

Comments

  1. Welcome to my world!! If you are serious I have some extra figures from previous series' I don't want/need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colbey, I'd be interested!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment