Featured Post

Who Is Still Trying to Complete 2012 Allen & Ginter (Base and/or Minis)?

I have updated my For Trade list with all of my extra 2012 Allen & Ginter cards.  I have decided to only chase the Reds from the A&G back minis and the black bordered minis (and the gold border minis too) so all of my other A&G backs and black bordered cards are now for trade.  I may use eBay to unload some of the black bordered cards but I'd rather trade them for ones I want!

I also have a few mini inserts, plenty of the regular size inserts - and of course lots of base cards and short prints available!

Side note:  Over the last few days, I've been trying to reorganize my cards (more on that in later posts I'm sure). I haven't gotten overly far into the process yet, but I did manage to find a bunch of 2008 UD Timeline duplicates (and thus, I've updated my For Trade page there as well).  In terms of the '08 UD Timeline set, I only need the following:
2008 UD Timeline Needs:   #235, 276, 279, 288, 300, 302, 308, 332, 334, 336, 341, 345, 356, 361, 363, 366, 373, 374, 375.  
I would be more than happy to trade two, three, or even four-for-one if that's what it takes in order to acquire the last 19 cards.  Perhaps some of you had thought about completing the set and have since given up (and thus no longer need the cards)?  Perhaps some of you are still trying for the set - I have lots of duplicates to trade, you could send me one (even if it's your only copy) and turn it into three or four cards you need...thus both of us would be able to whittle down our set needs!  Something to think about...

Comments

  1. Oh crap, this reminds me I haven't shipped your package yet.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. #334 is coming your way. I'm not collecting Timeline anymore, but I'd be happy to take a couple A&G minis. Your choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment