Featured Post

The Quest for 35!

Contest: The Final Round of Voting Begins!

We started with 37 people who signed up to take part in the blog bracket contest.  After Round 0 (which determined seeding), we were left with 31 people.  From there, Round 1 took us to 16, Round 2 knocked us down to 8, Round 3 whittled us down to the final 4, and of course, the last round (Round 4) determined our final two contestants.

At this point in the contest, our final two (Carlos Salgado who was the #1 seed and gcrl who was the #10 seed) have nothing to do but "cheer" on their supporters in the hopes of getting more votes!

First, make sure you read the two pieces (Carlos Salgado's entry and gcrl's entry) and then cast your vote.  In order to keep everything on the up-n-up, for the final vote, you MUST vote via a comment in the comments section below.  All votes are due by WEDNESDAY, Sept. 12 at 7:00 PM EST.  Since the votes are time-stamped, it will be easy to see which votes missed the cut-off.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the contest, I know I have!  Now vote in the comments below!


Comments

  1. I pick Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for Carlos Selg...Salged...silga...I vote for Carlos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pick Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  5. My vote is for Carlos Selgado, Delgado, Salgado!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carlos Salgado for the WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salgado!! Salgado!!!! Salgado!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is for Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great posts, a tough decision, I will say....... GCRL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both were very good but I will go with gcrl even though he is a Dodger fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. G-C-R-L...Fight fight fight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous10:18 AM

    Carlos Salgado most win, my vote is for him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Carlos Salgado has to win this thing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for Salgado...Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  15. I vote for Carlos Salgado!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I vote for Carlos Salgado!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I vote for Carlos Salgado!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to give my vote to Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  19. I pick Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  20. I vote for Carlos Salgado!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lot of non-blogger support for Carlos...that's great for your exposure. I'll go with GCRL.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Of course my vote goes to Carlos Salgado

    ReplyDelete
  23. I pick Carlos Salgado!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I Vote Carlos Salgado!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I vote Carlos Salgado...uuurrrha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Carlos Salgado.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment