- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Another day, another trade! This one is courtesy of Robert over at $30 a Week Habit. I sent Robert a bunch of 2008 Upper Deck cards plus a pair of relics. In return, he helped me out a bunch with my 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter needs!
Robert got me to within four cards of the complete Murder in Willow Cove set.
I don't imagine that it should be terribly difficult to acquire the other four cards that I still need, especially since the code was broken about a month ago! That said, I can't count the set complete until I find Guttman's Gutters, Jake Perry, Trudy Givens, and Willow Cove High School.
One set that I can call complete now is the People of the Bible insert set. Robert sent me the final missing card (Jonah).
It's always an exciting moment for me whenever I complete one of the mini sets. As far as I am concerned, the Allen & Ginter oddball mini sets are always among the best sets of the year!
Finally, Robert helped me inch closer to completing the regular back mini set by sending me another nine cards for me set, including the always awesome Frank Robinson.
Thanks for the trade Robert! And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!
Robert got me to within four cards of the complete Murder in Willow Cove set.
I don't imagine that it should be terribly difficult to acquire the other four cards that I still need, especially since the code was broken about a month ago! That said, I can't count the set complete until I find Guttman's Gutters, Jake Perry, Trudy Givens, and Willow Cove High School.
One set that I can call complete now is the People of the Bible insert set. Robert sent me the final missing card (Jonah).
It's always an exciting moment for me whenever I complete one of the mini sets. As far as I am concerned, the Allen & Ginter oddball mini sets are always among the best sets of the year!
Finally, Robert helped me inch closer to completing the regular back mini set by sending me another nine cards for me set, including the always awesome Frank Robinson.
Thanks for the trade Robert! And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!



Comments
Post a Comment