Featured Post

Political Cards - Who Wants 'Em?

I'm writing this post ahead of time - and hopefully I won't be washed away by the time you actually read it.  At the moment of the writing of the post, the rains are just about to begin at my house.  I called my brother up and he helped me clear off our deck - I didn't want to see my gas grill get blown through our glass door for instance.  My wife and I didn't do much in the way of "preparation" for the storm otherwise - I figure we have a couple of cans of baked beans in the cupboard plus a few bags of chips, that should be enough nourishment to wait out the storm, right?

Anyhow, assuming the worst is over by the time you read this, it's time to get back to trading!  I've been having a blast listing stuff on Listia, but sometimes I figure I should offer the cards up here first.  After all, if I can directly trade for stuff on my want list, that beats doing the whole Listia thing doesn't it?!

Here's what I have for trade today - a bunch of political cards from 2008 Upper Deck.  I would prefer to A) trade them for stuff on my want list and B) to trade all of the cards in a single swoop.  Let me know if you are interested!


Comments

  1. I'd be interested ! I'll check out your lists and get back.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment