Featured Post

Another Emerald Card from Skybox Metal

I enjoy doing the slow reveal of boxes both for group breaks and for my own personal boxes for a couple of reasons.  For one, it means I don't have to spend an hour or more crafting a single blog post.  Second, and more importantly, it gives me a chance to spend more time with the cards in each pack.  For instance, I probably wouldn't have noticed the little E with a circle around it on the backs of the Emerald parallels if I had been in a rush to do this post!

Pack 05:
77.  Mike Piazza

I remember when it seemed like everyone loved (and collected) Piazza.  Now I don't know if anyone collects him, at least not as a New York Met.
93.  Roger Cedeno
97.  Andy Pettitte
119.  John Wetteland
122.  Phil Nevin

To this day, I enjoy getting cards of catchers in full gear.  I have no valid explanation as to why that is though.
130.  Jeromy Burnitz
158.  Roberto Hernandez
188.  Eric Milton
189.  Bobby Smith
17.  Emerald Parallel:  Mo Vaughn

As you can see from the scan of the card back, there is an E at the top of the card that signifies the parallel version.  That's a nice touch because when you are sorting the cards the backs of the parallels otherwise look exactly like the backs of the regular cards!

Comments