Featured Post

Nachos Grande Theme Week Announcement...

You voted.

I tallied.

The extinct beasts have prevailed!

The next Nachos Grande Theme Week is officially:  Dinosaurs!

I've done a lot of blogging over the past few years so I can't say that I was entirely surprised to see that dinosaurs won out.  On a personal note, I was extremely happy because I happen to love dinosaurs...always have, and probably always will!

Join me throughout the week as I celebrate one of the greatest groups of creatures to ever walk the earth.

Comments

  1. No Lego but dinos are cool too.

    I saw a doc other day saying that exists the possibility of some dinosaurs having feathers covering the skin! that would change a lot..I saw some conceptual art and it was too weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's amazing how little we know about Dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment