Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Who Needs 2012 Allen & Ginter Still? Minis, Base, Inserts, Top Loaders, etc!

I finally got around to organizing my pile of 2012 Allen & Ginter cards.  I've completed a bunch of trades - and made a few eBay purchases since July...the end result is that I have a TON of cards available for trade.

You can find my full list of what I have available from the 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter set here.  However, in the hopes of drumming up some potential trade partners - here's a visual rundown of a few of the available cards.

Box loaders:

I have quite a few of the Roller Coaster box loader cards.  The Roller Coaster set is fairly neat - especially the Leap-the-Dips card of a roller coaster from my home state.  I happen to have six extras of this card - so there are plenty available for trade!

Base cards:

I have a lot of base cards still available - as well as plenty of the short prints (cards 301 - 350).

In addition, I have plenty of mini cards - this includes regular back minis, ad back minis, and black bordered minis.

Finally, I have a bunch of inserts available - including both the regular sized inserts and the mini inserts (including a bunch from the People of the Bible set).

As always, I'd love to trade - check out my want list and make an offer.  Help me reduce the clutter in the house AND at the same time reduce my want list needs!

4 comments:

Roy-Z said...

Whales or dogs would be appreciated.

(...Joe) said...

I could use any Mets base! I'll see if I have anything interesting for you. Thanks!

Ryan H said...

I just sent you an email.

FanOfReds said...

Roy-Z and Joe, shoot me an email!

Post a Comment