Featured Post

1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated Trade Bait!

Last night, I posted (finally) the full box review of my 1999 Fleer Sports Illustrated box that I busted earlier this year.  This morning, I thought I would make the following duplicates available for trade.  As usual, I will trade for anything on my want list (including other 1999 S.I. cards that I need and/or LEGOs).

Here's what I have available for trade:

13.  Stolen Base Leaders (Henderson & Womack)
30.  Season Highlights:  Kerry Wood
41.  Season Highlights:  New York Yankees
60.  Prospects:  Padres
61.  Prospects:  Phillies
75.  Juan Gonzalez
81.  Raul Mondesi
99.  Mark Grace
104.  Vinny Castilla

114.  Albert Belle
119.  Rondell White
142.  Robin Ventura
149.  Alex Rodriguez
172.  Cliff Floyd
174.  Tom Glavine

This is a nice looking set that I think a lot of people ignored when it came out.  It got lost in the shiny and craziness that defined the late 90s!  If you are interested in any of the above cards (or any other of my trade bait cards) let me know via comments or email and hopefully we can work something out!

Comments